Sunday, June 28, 2015

BEACH BOUND

Ah, it's been so hot in LA lately, it literally feels like you're melting every time you step outside. After spending a few days running from one air-conditined area to the next, we decided enough is enough and run off to Malibu for the rest of this week to enjoy a much more habitable weather! Malibu tends to run a few degrees cooler that the rest of the city, so it's been absolutely amazing to be able to venture outside without feeling like you stepped into a sauna:) 

It took us exactly half a day to become complete and total beach bums! I am pretty sure I haven't left the house wearing anything other than a bikini and a cover up since we got here! The cute Tiare Hawaii cover up & fringed perfection of a bikini I am wearing in today's post are my particular favorites! You know me, I love soft colors, and these water-colored pieces are so pretty and have such a relaxed and easy vibe! My poor feet are getting some well-deserved rest as well! I spend the past fews days walking around bare feet or wearing these comfy studded flat sandals! Guess I should give my heels a break a bit more often, cause this is heaven!:)








TIARE Hawaii cover up, L * SPACE swimsuit  & CHASE & CHLOE sandals all on sale up to 75% OFF via HauteLook 

No comments:

Post a Comment