Friday, July 13, 2012

BASICALLY BLACK








Grace maxi dress via Valrouge | Elizabeth & James Sam t-strap sandals | Aqua necklaces & cuffs - cute ones here, here & here | Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal Natasha bag | Butter London nail color in "Slapper"

I can't remember the last time it was this hot a LA. Can't believe I'm saying it, but I actually long for cooler temperatures. Although I am pretty sure, if I happen to read this sometime next January I'll be giving myself a mental kick in the butt:) So, I ask you to excuse my sad-looking hair and lack of make up, but no amount of product can withstand this heat. Ok, maybe not complete lack of make up, but definitely considerably less than I had on this morning! Water proof eye liner rules!:)

As of lately, this dress has become my constant companion. Made from ultra soft light-weight cotton, it's so comfortable I never want to take it off. Of course, the fact that it's absolutely gorgeous, doesn't hurt either:)



Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment